The University’s inaugural Research Week is nearly upon us with less than 4 weeks till it all kicks off on 18th April.
The research week team have been busy formulating an exciting and appropriately jam-packed programme for researchers at the University of Stirling that encourages networking across and within the research community, provides opportunity to gather relevant and up to date information on funding and its landscape and is a catalyst for ambition.
Programme highlights include:
- Dr Conor Snowden (British Council) and Dr Jennie Dodson (UK Collaborative on Development Sciences) discuss ‘The Changes and Challenges facing the UK and International Funding Landscape’
- Dr John Rogers hosting a Question Time session with colleagues from across the University, discussing their experience of large collaborative research grants
- Professor Judith Phillips and Ms Linsey Dickson look at ‘The why, how and when of winning those big research grants’
- Sessions organised by each of our Faculties that promotes their research and encourages partnership building
- Workshops from some of our Dragons’ Den Research Programmes
Taking place in the Macrobert between 18th – 21st April, researchers are able to sign up to the sessions that take their fancy by clicking on the various sign up links contained in the programme (link above).
Join in the conversation on Twitter #StirResWk- we’d love to hear your thoughts & encouragement and keep up to date via our research week webpage.
Looking forward to seeing you at Research Week 2017 !!